For one day only on 29th January 2020, Heads and Directors of Internal Communications from industry-leading organisations will unite at the industry-respected, 5th Annual Internal Communications Conference Manchester - Real Impact, Real Results at prestigious Midland Hotel in central Manchester.
This is not a room filled with agencies. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior Communications, HR and Engagement decision makes. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by in-house internal communications directors, for in-house internal communications directors and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to deliver measurable impact on the bottom line with engaging, results-driven internal communications.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for just £2,699 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email email@example.com or download the partnership and exhibition brochure here.
This Is Not A Room Filled With Supply-Side Delegates, This Is A Brand-Led Conference. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior internal comms professionals. After extensive research with the industry this conference has been written by brands for brands, and is attended by senior-level decision makers looking to provide real business impact…make sure you’re a part of it!
100% Sponsor Satisfaction In 2019! Previous Sponsor Testimonials Speak For Themselves...
- "Great topic and audience. A must go!" BeeKeeper
- "Great opportunity to network. Good energy." Words&Pictures
- "Good content, good people." MSL Group
- "Venue was good…food was good…content excellent. Overall a positive experience. Good delegate list with a number of interesting discussions." Top Banana
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees' job titles include: Head of Internal Communications, Communications Director, Internal Communications Director and many more!
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT PACKAGES?
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- PREMIUM EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 3 metre area in a premium position in the main networking room.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
- DRINKS RECEPTION: Sole sponsorship of The Internal Communications Manchester Conference drinks reception. This package also include a 3 x 2 metre exhibition area in the main networking room, branding and 4 delegate passes to the conference (worth £2,796).
THE BOTTOM LINE... WE CAN DELIVER YOU THE RIGHT TARGET AUDIENCE!
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.