33 Internal Communications Directors Confirmed To Present Their Latest, Innovative IC Strategies In 1 Virtual Day. For Group Discounts, Please Call + 44 (0)203 479 2299.Brand New Innovative Strategies To Engage Every Employee To Maintain Organisational Cohesiveness &
Position Internal Communications At The Strategic Forefront Of Workplace Evolution & Engagement: Post-Pandemic Innovation • IC’s Strategic Value • Build Strong Workplace Culture • Take Advantage Of Accelerated Digital Transformation • Engagement Through The Entire Employee Lifecycle • Authentic Diversity & Inclusion • Effective Measurement • Reach The Hard To Reach • Content & Channel Excellence
A Virtual, One-Day, Cross-Sector Conference & Networking Event, 27th January 2022, Online.
Book Your Virtual Pass Today For Just £349 – Save £50!
08.45 Log In & Explore The Virtual Platform
08.50 GIC Welcome
09.00 Morning Chair’s Opening RemarksJoe Malone, Head of Internal Communications, AXA – Global Healthcare
Alexandra Swann, People Communications Lead, Openreach
PRACTICAL POST-PANDEMIC IC STRATEGIES | Panel Discussion & Q&A
09.10 Overhaul Your Internal Comms Strategies To Unlock The Department’s Maximum Potential, Maintain Strong Bonds Within Your Organisation & Continue To Drive Business Success In The Post-Pandemic World
- In review: from channels to comms to processes – how to retain the good from lockdown working and cut out the bad for sleek, fit-for-future internal comms
- Decipher what are the most effective digital workspaces and what is the purpose of office working now
- Effective hybrid collaboration: encourage people to interact beyond their immediate team to form cross-functional networks across the business and ensure colleagues don’t miss out on crucial moments of collaboration for successfully coexisting virtual and face-to-face working models
- Hot desking in the office or working from your local café – how to ensure there is clarity in the expectations and logistics of your colleagues’ work life
Russ Brady, Head of Colleague & Corporate Communications, Co-op
Lydia Garcia, Head of Internal Communications & CSR, BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Birgit Ziesche, Corporate Vice President Internal Communications, Henkel
Laura Barbour, Internal Communications Business Partner, The AA Insurance
Joe Quick , Internal Communications Director EMEA APAC, Molson Coors Beverage Company
Cathrin Lemoine, Global Internal Communications Lead, Dr. Martens
Sophie Joyce, Head of Internal Communication & Colleague Engagement, Hargreaves Lansdown
THE STRATEGIC ROLE OF IC | Double Perspective
09.50 Prove IC Is An Undeniable, Essential Business Function With Strategic Value To Support & Drive Business Goals
- Over the last 2 years IC has more than proved its worth, how do we now communicate value to cement our seat at the table with senior leadership?
- Clear, hybrid interdepartmental collaboration is now more crucial than ever, so how can IC best influence and support other teams within the business?
- Demonstrate that IC is no longer just a post box for business information, but the glue which keeps colleagues connected on all things from strategy to wellbeing
10.10 Jess Lonsdale, Director of Internal Communications Change & Engagement, Virgin Media O2
10.30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
10.45 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal NetworkingTECH, TOOLS & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
11.15 Explore The Tech, Tools & Digital Transformation Strategies To Keep Internal Communications Fresh & Relevant In The Face Of Ever-Changing
- Take advantage of the transformation acceleration of the last two years to strategically embed new tech into the existing ecosystem of your communications network
- In the flurry of new channels and tools on the market, how can you differentiate between a flash in the pan and the next, must-have method of communicating?
- Beyond Teams and Zoom – which other hot technologies are heading the way and how do you determine which is going to work best to enhance your business?
- Build your ongoing digital roadmap! Outline the long-term digital journey of your IC function and comms
Speaker to be announced
EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE & ENGAGEMENT
11:35 Leverage Strategic Internal Comms To Boost True Colleague Buy In & Productivity: The Results Of Person-Led Communications On The Employee Experience
- Through person led communications, how can we empower the work forceto find their voice and have ownership over their work for the best results?
- Maintaining two-way conversations between leaders and employees for authentic communication which increases motivation around a common goal throughout the entire organisation
- From the moment a job advert is released to the last day they’re with you make a difference to day-to-day experience for a long and exceptional employee lifecycle
- Mental health has never been more important! The role of internal communications in supporting employee wellbeing, championing work-life balance and creating safe space
Glenn Grayson, Internal Communications & Engagement Partner, Missguided
Marie Mau Refsgaard, Senior Manager Global Internal, Communications, OpenTable & KAYAK
Barbara Cassinelli, Head of Mktg Communication, Business Events & Sponsorship, UniCredit
Danielle Jones-Hunte, Global Head of Employee Advocacy, BP
Vanessa Unwin, Global Head of Internal Communications, Hitachi Rail
12.25 Breakout Discussions
A. WellbeingSarah Gardiner, Head of Colleague Communications & Experience, Pets at Home Group
Becky Broughall, Colleague Experience & Wellbeing Advisor, Pets at Home Group
C. Social Media
D. Employee Advocacy
E. Content & Storytelling
Hannah Wilkinson, Head of Internal Engagement, British Red Cross
F. Crisis Comms
12.45 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
13.45 Afternoon Chair’s Opening RemarksJames Francis Kenny, Head of Internal Communications, LKQ Europe
THE EVOLUTION OF IC WORKPLACE CULTURE | Panel Discussion & Q&A
13.55 Keep Up With The Relentless Pace Of Change To Cultivate A Robust Workplace Culture & Maintain Organisational Cohesiveness With Agile Internal Communications Strategies
- Hybrid working doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere and IC is now the central point of contact for all colleagues whether working from home, office or in the field – so how do you maintain a culture when there isn’t a specific place to share it?
- When and where are your water cooler moments now? Replicate spontaneity, collaboration and provide platforms to foster the beyond-the-job relationships which make a business culture work
- Place authentic stories, company values and goals at the centre of your comms to foster connection and ensure employees feel a part of the collective mission
- Identify potential areas of disconnect as your new workplace takes shape to overcome “us and them” mentalities between the office and home and ensure everyone is on the same page
Lukasz Wojtak, HR Services Warsaw Site Leader Head of Employee Experience Europe, Schneider Electric
Lauren Mottram-Heathcote, People Communications & Engagement Lead, Auto Trader UK
Joanna Fundell, Senior Internal Communications, Business Partner, Legal & General
Shemina Chouhan, Senior Internal Communication Manager, The LEGO Group
Kate Bromley, Head of Internal Communications ,RSPCA
14.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
CHANNELS & CONTENT STRATEGY | Panel Discussion & Q&A14.40 From Channel Selection To Implementation & Content & Campaigns… Optimising The Best Tactics To Increase Employee Engagement, Experience & Interaction
- From social media to intranets and emails to apps, explore the available channels to best suit your audience and message – especially in the post-COVID landscape
- With danger of digital overload from so many angles, explore ways to remain concise, engaging and personal with content that resonates
- Keep messaging fresh with a content calendar that aligns with business needs but allows room for spontaneity and colleague-generated content
HARD TO REACH15.00 From Shop Floor Employees To Home Working In The Highlands’, Explore Effective Communications For Colleagues Wherever They Are, In Whatever Role They Perform To Ensure Engagement & High Productivity
- Not all employees sit at a desk, have a work phone or even consistent access to the internet, so how do we engage our entire workforce to keep the business connected?
- The list of employee apps, comms channels and intranet options is growing by the second, what are the best ways to work to ensure our messages are getting across?
- Effectively implement the right tools at the right time for maximum impact to the entire workforce
15.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
15.35 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
INCLUSION & DIVERSITY16.05 The Role Of Internal Communications In Going Beyond The Superficial To Achieve Diverse Organisations With Truly Inclusive Cultures
- Lip service just doesn’t cut it – and employees know that! Tangible steps to foster authenticity and enable colleagues to bring their whole self to work for genuine inclusion
- Just what is IC’s role in creating diverse workplaces and facilitating challenging conversations to ensure growth, meaningful impact and that D&I is firmly centred in company culture?
- Ensure your comms are truly accessible to everyone in the organisation so no one is left behind on the journey to becoming a truly inclusive organisation
MEASUREMENT16.45 Winning Over Leadership and Colleagues – Implement Proactive Measurement Tools To Maximise Internal Comms’ Impact & Influence
- By the time the results from the annual survey have been actioned, it’s time for the next! Keep comms strategies agile, avoid stale feedback and maximise bottom-line impact
- Easy to dream about, hard to implement… what are the best tips, tricks and tools to effectively measure engagement?
- Better ways of working: use data and measurement to ascertain exactly which approaches work best and let go of ineffective ways of working or strategies that don’t best serve business needs
16.45 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference