Book Today To Save £175* - Places Are Strictly Limited! Traditional IC Frameworks Have Been Disrupted, How Will It Transform Our Internal Communications & How Can We Stay Connected?
Reflect, Review & Reimagine To Engage & Empower Every Hybrid Workforce, Validate IC As A Critical Function & Deliver Results Post-Pandemic With New, Strategic, Targeted & Engaging Internal Communications Strategies: Hybrid & Hard-To-Reach Workforces • Post-Pandemic Engagement • Digital Tools, Tech & Transformation • Employee Experience & Engagement • Health, Wellbeing, Culture & Change • Diversity, Inclusion, Equality & Belonging • The Strategic Role Of IC • Channel & Content Strategies • Engaging Leaders, Securing Buy-In • Measuring Success • The Future Of Internal Communications.
A One-Day, Cross-Sector Conference & Networking Event, 29th June 2022, Central London.
39 Internal Communication Leaders Share Brand New & Innovative Strategies To Engage Every Employee, Maintain Momentum & Continue To Secure A Seat At The Table By Positioning IC As A Critical & Strategic Business Function
- Engaging Hybrid & Hard-To-Reach Workforces: Establish a robust and flexible framework which reaches, motivates and engages every employee
- Post-Pandemic Success - Reflect, Review & Reimagine: Strive for sky-high engagement and improved productivity with practical post-pandemic IC strategies
- Best-In-Class Employee Experience & Engagement: Power fresh and strategic employee engagement to secure colleague buy-in and reignite productivity levels
- Invest In The Hottest Digital, Platforms, Tools & Tech! Seamlessly integrate the latest digital and tech innovations to boost efficiencies and deliver results
- Embed IC’s Place In Diversity, Inclusion, Equality & Belonging: Firmly cement diversity, into your IC frameworks to enable colleagues to bring their whole selves to work
- Nurture A Supportive Culture & Prioritise Health & Wellbeing: Promote a safe and transparent organisational culture, reconnect employees and distinguish the importance of health and wellbeing support in the workplace
- Maintain Momentum & Cement The Vital Role Of IC: Retain trusted advisor status and continue to position IC as mission-critical for strategic direction
- Targeted & Creative Content & Channel Strategies: Fully understand your audience and determine the best channel mix and content to guarantee targeted messages cut through
- Empower Leaders, Maximise Stakeholder Buy-In & Secure Investment: Develop top management visibility and inspire leaders to become authentic communicators
- Measure Impact & Showcase Success: Demonstrate bottom-line results by implementing next-level measurement tools that capture the success of your efforts and demand senior backing
- What Will The Future Of Internal Communications Look Like? Predict the new trends to watch out for in 2022 and beyond in order to stay ahead of the game, adapt quickly and maintain momentum
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Of Our Internal Communications Conferences Have To Say:
A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.'
'Sharing varied, practical insight to improve your internal comms and engagement strategy – inspiring ideas.'
'A fantastic place to get ideas and see what has worked in other places.'
PLUS! What's New At The 8th Annual Internal Communications Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up! ITV, Fenwick, Holland & Barrett, Hilton & Many More!
- 100% Satisfaction Rate 2021
- NEW! Diversity, Inclusion, Equality & Belonging Keynote Session
- 4 Interactive Breakout Discussions: A) Social Media B) Attrition C) Wellbeing D) Mental Health
- One Day Only: Focusing On The Hottest Topics Internal Communications Professionals Told Us They Wanted To Hear About Over Extensive Telephone Research
- 4 Interactive Panel Discussions & Live Q&A: A) Post-Pandemic Engagement Strategies B) Employee Experience & Engagement C) The Strategic Role Of Internal Communications D) The Future Of Internal Communications
- 8th Annual Conference!
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In Europe's 8th Annual Internal Communications Conference!
Can You Help Internal Comms Professionals Across All Sectors Achieve Real Engagement, Buy-In & Have Bottom-Line Impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
"Great topic and audience. A must go!" BeeKeeper (previous sponsor)
39 In-House Internal Communications Directors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Hybrid & Hard-To-Reach Workforces • Post-Pandemic Engagement • Digital Tools, Tech & Transformation • Employee Experience & Engagement • Health, Wellbeing, Culture & Change • Diversity, Inclusion, Equality & Belonging • The Strategic Role Of IC • Channel & Content Strategies • Engaging Leaders, Securing Buy-In • Measuring Success • The Future Of Internal Communications
PLUS! Don't Miss Our Upcoming Sister Events!
The Diversity & Inclusion Conference - Action. Results. Impact.
Drive Real Results With Fresh, Impactful & Future-Ready Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Strategies. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, Central London, 22nd March 2022. Send 4 For 3! Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 For Details.
The Engaging Employees Conference - Adapt, Connect, Thrive.
Drive Engaged, Productive & Motivated Teams In The Evolving Workspace With New Employee Engagement Strategies For A Purpose Driven, Digitally-Supported & Connected Working World. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd March 2022, Central London.
The Advanced HR & People Engagement In Financial Services Conferences.
Develop, Support & Retain A Healthy & Inclusive Hybrid Workforce & Create Tech-Enabled, Adaptable Cultures: New Ways To Advance HR & People Engagement Strategies In Financial Services. A One-Day, Financial Services Sector Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 28th June 2022, One America Square - Central London
The Hybrid Workforce - Engaged, Productive, Connected.
Develop Inclusive, Flexible Cultures That Attract & Retain Top Talent, Motivate Teams & Embrace Tech: Optimise Hybrid Working For Maximum Connectivity, Engagement & Productivity 2nd Annual, One-Day, Cross-Sector Conference & Networking Event, 8th June 2022, Central London.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.