Book A Virtual Pass Before Next Friday For Just £259* - SAVE £140! 31 IC Directors Reveal Brand New Ways To Embed Practical, Post-Pandemic Learnings & Position IC As A Business-Critical Function
New Innovative Strategies To Engage Every Employee To Maintain Organisational Cohesiveness &
Position Internal Communications At The Strategic Forefront Of Workplace Evolution & Engagement:
Post-Pandemic Innovation • IC’s Strategic Value • Build Strong Workplace Culture • Take Advantage Of Accelerated Digital Transformation • Engagement Through The Entire Employee Lifecycle • Authentic Diversity & Inclusion • Effective Measurement • Reach The Hard To Reach • Content & Channel Excellence
31 Cross-Sector Internal Communications Thought Leaders Share Their Updated Approaches To Break New Ground With Effective Comms Strategies & Shape Ongoing Business Strategy
- Innovative Post-Pandemic Internal Comms Strategies: Drive business success with tools and position internal communications at the strategic forefront of workplace evolution and engagement
- Solidify IC’s Value In Business Strategy: Internal comms has never been more integral to smooth business operations, so how can you cement your seat at the table with leadership?
- Employee Experience, Lifecycle & Human Connection: Drive connection, productivity and engagement through person-centred conversations
- Tech, Tools & Digital Transformation: Refresh tools and embed effective tech in your communication ecosystem
- Engaging Every Employee: Top tips to reach all employees with authentic, compelling messaging - no matter their work environment
- Bulletproof Workplace Culture: Maintain organisation cohesiveness and robust cultures despite internal and external change
- Channels & Content Success: Social media, intranet, emails, apps… the list is ever growing – choose the best channels and create amazing content to increase interaction and buy-in
- The Responsibility Of IC To Further D&I Progress: How can we go beyond the superficial to achieve tangible strategies which support diversity, education and, above all, inclusion?
- Measure Internal Comms’ Impact & Influence: Tools and tactics to proactively measure and to benchmark results and maximise
We are sponsored by:
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Of Our Internal Communications Conferences Have To Say:
A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.'
'Sharing varied, practical insight to improve your internal comms and engagement strategy – inspiring ideas.'
'A fantastic place to get ideas and see what has worked in other places.'
How Does The Virtual Internal Communications Conference Work?
It's Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
"I genuinely have a new burst of energy after hearing from all the speakers! Thank you and well done to everyone involved. Hope to see you all again soon!" NHS South West London CCG (Virtual Internal Comms Conference 2021 Attendee)
PLUS! What's New At The 7th Annual Virtual Internal Communications Conference?
- Revolutionising IC strategies for 2022 and the workplace evolution!
- 30 Internal Communications Directors speaking from leading brands and organisations
- The latest internal comms insights and challenges faced right now
- 10 advanced sessions, live polls, panel discussions and round table debates
- 3 interactive thought-leaders panel discussions: A) The Evolution Of Workplace Culture B) Practical Post-Pandemic IC Strategies C) Employee Experience & Engagement D) Fresh Takes On The Best Channel & Content Strategy
- 6 informal breakouts discussions: A) Wellbeing B) Change C) Social Media D) Employee Advocacy E) Content & Storytelling F) Crisis Comms
Previous Sponsors Include... Don't Miss Your Chance To Be A Part Of The 7th Annual Event!
Can You Help Internal Comms Professionals Across All Sectors Achieve Real Engagement, Buy-In & Have Bottom-Line Impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaking & Thought Leadership Opportunities
- Pre-Conference Marketing & Brand Exposure
- Virtual One-To-One Meetings
- Interactive Networking, Direct Messaging, Meetings, Live Discussion
- On The Day Customisable Branding On The Dedicated Virtual Platform
- Virtual Exhibition Stand
- Competitions & Electronic Giveaways
- Virtual Roundtables Video Advertisement
"Great topic and audience. A must go!" BeeKeeper (previous sponsor)
30 In-House Internal Communications Directors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Practical Post-Pandemic Strategies • The Strategic Role Of IC • Tech, Tools & Digital Transformation • Employee Experience & Engagement • The Evolution of
Workplace Culture • Channels & Content Strategy • Hard To Reach • D&I • Measurement
Embed Brand New, Practical, Post-Pandemic Learnings To Position IC As A Business-Critical Function: Post-Pandemic Innovation • IC’s Strategic Value • Build Strong Workplace Culture • Take Advantage Of Accelerated Digital Transformation • Engagement Through The Entire Employee Lifecycle • Authentic Diversity & Inclusion • Effective Measurement • Reach The Hard To Reach • Content & Channel Excellence
PRACTICAL POST-PANDEMIC IC STRATEGIES | Panel Discussion & Q&A
09.10 Harness The Latest Tech Advances In AI & Automation To Deliver Real Impact To The Business & Stand-Out Customer Experience
- In review: from channels to comms to processes – how to retain the good from lockdown working and cut out the bad for sleek, fit-for-future internal comms
- Decipher what are the most effective digital workspaces and what is the purpose of office working now
- Effective hybrid collaboration: encourage people to interact beyond their immediate team to form cross-functional networks across the business and ensure colleagues don’t miss out on crucial moments of collaboration for successfully coexisting virtual and face-to-face working models
- Hot desking in the office or working from your local café – how to ensure there is clarity in the expectations and logistics of your colleagues’ work life
THE STRATEGIC ROLE OF IC | Double Perspective
09.50 Prove IC Is An Undeniable, Essential Business Function With Strategic Value To Support & Drive Business Goals
- Over the last 2 years IC has more than proved its worth, how do we now communicate value to cement our seat at the table with senior leadership?
- Clear, hybrid interdepartmental collaboration is now more crucial than ever, so how can IC best influence and support other teams within the business?
- Demonstrate that IC is no longer just a post box for business information, but the glue which keeps colleagues connected on all things from strategy to wellbeing
09.50 Penny Mitchell, Head of Internal Communication, Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
10.30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
10.45 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
TECH, TOOLS & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
11.15 Explore The Tech, Tools & Digital Transformation Strategies To Keep Internal Communications Fresh & Relevant In The Face Of Ever-Changing
- Take advantage of the transformation acceleration of the last two years to strategically embed new tech into the existing ecosystem of your communications network
In the flurry of new channels and tools on the market, how can you differentiate between a flash in the pan and the next, must-have method of communicating?
- Beyond Teams and Zoom – which other hot technologies are heading the way and how do you determine which is going to work best to enhance your business?
- Build your ongoing digital roadmap! Outline the long-term digital journey of your IC function and comms
Speaker to be announced
EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE & ENGAGEMENT
11:35 Leverage Strategic Internal Comms To Boost True Colleague Buy In & Productivity: The Results Of Person-Led Communications On The Employee Experience
- Through person led communications, how can we empower the work forceto find their voice and have ownership over their work for the best results?
- Maintaining two-way conversations between leaders and employees for authentic communication which increases motivation around a common goal throughout the entire organisation
- From the moment a job advert is released to the last day they’re with you make a difference to day-to-day experience for a long and exceptional employee lifecycle
- Mental health has never been more important! The role of internal communications in supporting employee wellbeing, championing work-life balance and creating safe space
12.25 Breakout Discussions
C. Social Media
D. Employee Advocacy
E. Content & Storytelling
Hannah Wilkinson, Head of Internal Engagement, British Red Cross
F. Crisis Comms
12.45 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
THE EVOLUTION OF IC WORKPLACE CULTURE | Panel Discussion & Q&A
13.55 Keep Up With The Relentless Pace Of Change To Cultivate A Robust Workplace Culture & Maintain Organisational Cohesiveness With Agile Internal Communications Strategies
- Hybrid working doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere and IC is now the central point of contact for all colleagues whether working from home, office or in the field – so how do you maintain a culture when there isn’t a specific place to share it?
- When and where are your water cooler moments now? Replicate spontaneity, collaboration and provide platforms to foster the beyond-the-job relationships which make a business culture work
- Place authentic stories, company values and goals at the centre of your comms to foster connection and ensure employees feel a part of the collective mission
- Identify potential areas of disconnect as your new workplace takes shape to overcome “us and them” mentalities between the office and home and ensure everyone is on the same page
14.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
CHANNELS & CONTENT STRATEGY | Case Study
14.40 From Channel Selection To Implementation & Content & Campaigns… Optimising The Best Tactics To Increase Employee Engagement, Experience & Interaction
- From social media to intranets and emails to apps, explore the available channels to best suit your audience and message – especially in the post-COVID landscape
- With danger of digital overload from so many angles, explore ways to remain concise, engaging and personal with content that resonates
- Keep messaging fresh with a content calendar that aligns with business needs but allows room for spontaneity and colleague-generated content
HARD TO REACH
15.00 From Shop Floor Employees To Home Working In The Highlands’, Explore Effective Communications For Colleagues Wherever They Are, In Whatever Role They Perform To Ensure Engagement & High Productivity
- Not all employees sit at a desk, have a work phone or even consistent access to the internet, so how do we engage our entire workforce to keep the business connected?
- The list of employee apps, comms channels and intranet options is growing by the second, what are the best ways to work to ensure our messages are getting across?
- Effectively implement the right tools at the right time for maximum impact to the entire workforce
15.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
15.35 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
INCLUSION & DIVERSITY
16.05 The Role Of Internal Communications In Going Beyond The Superficial To Achieve Diverse Organisations With Truly Inclusive Cultures
- Lip service just doesn’t cut it – and employees know that! Tangible steps to foster authenticity and enable colleagues to bring their whole self to work for genuine inclusion
- Just what is IC’s role in creating diverse workplaces and facilitating challenging conversations to ensure growth, meaningful impact and that D&I is firmly centred in company culture?
- Ensure your comms are truly accessible to everyone in the organisation so no one is left behind on the journey to becoming a truly inclusive organisation
16.45 Winning Over Leadership and Colleagues - Implement Proactive Measurement Tools To Maximise Internal Comms’ Impact & Influence
- By the time the results from the annual survey have been actioned, it’s time for the next! Keep comms strategies agile, avoid stale feedback and maximise bottom-line impact
- Easy to dream about, hard to implement… what are the best tips, tricks and tools to effectively measure engagement?
- Better ways of working: use data and measurement to ascertain exactly which approaches work best and let go of ineffective ways of working or strategies that don’t best serve business needs
16.45 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.