Engaging, Results-Boosting Internal Communications With Real & Measurable Impact: Leverage The Latest Technology & Social Media To Get Ahead Of The Curve & Uncover Real-World Insights Into Boosting Measurable Engagement, Buy-In, Change, Culture, Storytelling & Hard-To-Reach Communications
A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event | 24th January 2019 | Museum of Science & Industry, Central Manchester
31 Speakers Share Practical Insights Which Will Revolutionise Your Communications Function, Enhance The Employee Experience, Earn A Seat At The Top Table, Achieve Measurable Impact & Prepare You For The Future!
- Innovate Internal Communications For Tangible Employee Engagement: Strategic methods of captivating employees, tapping into their voice and mindsets and driving productivity
- Unlock New Technologies, The Latest Digital Trends & Compelling Video: Get ahead of the game, boost results and future-proof your internal communications strategies
- Prove ROI, Earn A Seat At The Top Table: Savvy metrics and KPIs to prove performance uplift and win buy-in and strategic influence
- Use Your Social Media Suite To Your Full Advantage: Drive real colleague engagement with diverse audiences and effectively cascade your messages
- The Evolution Of Culture & Change Communications: Equip your team with the skillset needed to drive organisational change and promote positive cultures
- Mobile, Remote, International, Technology-Free… Grasping Hard-To-Reach Employees’ Attention: Keep staff connected, create a shared community and transform the employee experience
- Next-Level, Purpose-Driven Messaging & Content: Harness storytelling to convey your true brand values, construct a narrative and create authentic content
- Just What Does The Future Hold? What innovations need investing in now to boost the employee experience? It’s all about future-proofing!
New Inspiration For 2019! Why Should 24th January Be The Date In Your Diary:
- 31 Practitioners Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day
- Refreshed, Future-Focused, Results-Boosting Agenda: Driving Engagement ✓ Technology & Tools ✓ Social Media ✓ Measurement ✓ Buy-In & Business Case ✓ Hard-To-Reach ✓ Change Communications ✓ Culture ✓ Real-World Advisory Board ✓ Messaging & Content ✓ Video ✓ Future Of Internal Communications Strategies
- 3rd Annual Manchester Event! Sister Event Of The 6th Annual, Industry-Respected Internal Communications Conference , London
- 4 Interactive Panel Discussions: A) Technology & Tools B) Hard-To-Reach C) The Future Of Internal Communications D) Cross-Sector Advisory Board - Open Forum!
- 5 Informal Lunchtime Discussions: A) Intranet B) Internal & External Blend C) Rewards & Recognition D) Negative Change E) Low Budgets
- PLUS! Business Case Toolkit & Coaching Session Advice Clinic! Get Answers On Building The Best Business Case For Internal Communications
Driving Engagement • Tech & Tools • Social Media • Measurement • Buy-In & Business Case • Hard-To-Reach • Change Communications • Culture • Real-World Advisory Board • Messaging & Content • Video • Future Of Internal Communications Strategies
See The Programme Outline Below For The Internal Communications Conference, Manchester - Real Impact, Real Results:
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Phil Askham, Global Head of Employee Communications, HSBC
Geoff Timblick, Group Head of Internal Communications, Centrica Plc
09.20 Strategic Internal Communications Which Achieve Measurable & Tangible Engagement With Internal Stakeholders
David Cooke, Head of Senior Leadership & Corporate Centre Internal Communications, Home Office
TECH & TOOLS Q&A
09.40 Which Combination Of Digital Channels, Tools & Content Are Needed For Effective, Future-Proofed Internal Communications Strategies?
Rachel Dies, Head of Employee Communications & Communities, Britvic Plc
Kathryn Kneller, Director, IT Programme Communications, AstraZeneca
DeeDee Bennett, Director of HR/Strategic People Business Partner- EMEA, PayPal
10.10 Successfully Reaching Your Employees At The Right Time & Through The Right Platforms; Exactly How Does Social Media Promote An Engaged Workforce?
Speaker to be announced. Please check the website for updates.
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.00 Essential Measurement Tools & Tips To Assess Performance, Change Approaches & Feed Results Back Into Internal Communication Strategies
Linda McGee, Head of Internal Communications, McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd
11.30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. Can You Help Internal Comms Professionals Make A Real Impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email: email@example.com
BUY-IN & BUSINESS CASE
11.50 Constructing A Business Case & Protecting Your Reputation For A Seat At The Top Table
Anna Russell, Head of Stakeholder Management & Communications, MAG (Manchester Airports Group)
HARD-TO-REACH Q&A PANEL
12.10 Mobile, Remote, Flexible, International, Technology-Free… From New Engagement Tactics To New Technology & Comms Strategies, Explore Tried & Tested Methods Of Grasping & Keeping Hard-To-Reach Employees’ Attention
Charlie Field, Senior Director – Communication & Colleague Experience, Asda
Sue Palfrey, Head of Internal Communications, National Trust
Danielle Chan, Head of Communications & Engagement, Community Integrated Care
Hayley James, Chart PR, Head Of Internal Communications, First Bus (Part of the First Group Plc)
Bonus Session - Reserved For Our Conference Partner Populo. Session Details To Be Updated In Due Course.
12.40 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
INFORMAL PEER-TO-PEER DISCUSSIONS
13.10 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A. Internal & External Blend
Paul Morris, Head of Internal Communications, Phoenix Group
C. Rewards & Recognition
Anwen Bottois, Associate Director (People Strategy), The University of Salford
D. Low Budgets
Many Dryden, Head of Internal Communications, Department of Health
E. Negative Change
DeeDee Bennett, Director of HR/Strategic People Business Partner - EMEA, PayPal
Topps Tiles, Mark Taylor, Director of H
13.40 Afternoon Co-Chair’s Opening Remarks
Richard Halderthay, Director: Brand, Digital & Communications, Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland
Hazel Martin, Director of HR, Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd
14.00 Change Is Inevitable & Resilience Is Key; Uncover Best Practices When Dealing With Change & The Need For Evolution
Áine Murphy, Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Manager, Scope
14.20 Culture & Two-Way Conversations: How Can Internal Communications Improve & Influence A Positive Culture Within An Organisation?
Alicia Custis, Associate Director of Communications, Pennine Care, NHS Foundation Trust
14.40 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. Can You Help Internal Comms Professionals Make A Real Impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVISORY BOARD - PANEL
15.10 Stop! All Your Answers Are Here. Seasoned Professionals In The Industry Share Their Experiences & Provide Unique Cross-Sector Perspectives
Jo Bland, Head of Internal Communications & Engagement, NHS Digital
Tim Ackermann, Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Experience, Lidl
Melanie Bond, Head of Internal Communications, NCS – National Citizen Service Trust
Amanda Coleman, Head of Corporate Communication, Greater Manchester Police
Rachel Fraser, Head of Internal Communications & Engagement, MAG (Manchester Airports Group)
15.40 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking Featuring: Troubleshooting: Business Case Toolkit & Coaching Session
Jo Carlin, Director of People & Development, Daniel Thwaites
MESSAGING & CONTENT
16.10 Purpose & Storytelling; Conveying That Essential Message That Revolutionises Your Internal Communications & Prevents You From Losing Focus
Helen Schick, Head of Internal Communications & Engagement, Alzheimer’s Society
16.30 Essential Video Quick Wins, Hints & Tips To Implement Today That Will Equip You For An Ever-Evolving Internal Communications
Libby Kearsley, Global Leadership Communications, Avon
FUTURE OF INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIES - Q&A PANEL
16.50 Is There A Future For Internal Communications? Just What Does The Future Hold?
Sian Jones, Head of Internal Communications, Bank of England
Ross Fraser, Head of Internal Communications, TalkTalk Business & Technology
Marielle Harsveldt-Terlaak, Head of Global Internal Communications, Aegon
17.20 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Can you help internal communications professionals make a real impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes before 27th September for just £1,949 (SAVE £550). Please click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.