Supercharge Strategic Impact, Engage Employees, Inspire Collaboration & Power Productivity For
Engaging, Results-Driven & Strategic Internal Communications Excellence With Measurable Impact
Supercharge IC With Strategic AI, Tech & Digital · Successfully Reach The Remote & Hard-To-Reach · Optimise Channels, Content & Creative Comms · Tackle Limited IC Budgets · Debate Office Vs. Homeworking · Measurement & ROI – Prove Impact & Cement The Strategic Role · Innovative Employee Engagement & Experiences · Engage Leaders & Stakeholders · ED&I – Making IC More Inclusive & Protecting Company Cultures
1. Research-led agenda curated in collaboration with your industry peers
2. Two hours of dedicated networking time
3. Brand new content for 2024 including: Tackling Limited IC Budgets, Creative Comms & Engaging Leaders & Stakeholders
4. Delegate discussions and intimate workshop groups: The Strategic Role Of IC!
5. Interactive voting
6. Ask, share, learn, debate and reflect on IC strategies during our real-world lessons learned panel
30 Leading Internal Communicators Share Cutting-Edge, Practical & Inspiring Insights To Drive & Supercharge Internal Comms Excellence With Successful Content, Strategic Tech, AI & Digital, Hybrid & Frontline Strategies, All-Encompassing ED&I, Impactful Employee & Leadership Strategies & Creative Comms – In Manchester!
Level up the quality and speed of your IC strategies and supercharge the capabilities of your team with cutting-edge tech, AI and digital
Ensure your comms filters through your entire workforce from mobile, tech-free, international or remote employees to increase engagement and productivity
Revitalise and streamline your channel strategies to inform employees with eye-catching, engaging content that cuts through the noise
With IC teams expected to do more than ever, how can you do more with less to remain innovative and continue driving staff engagement?
Strike the right balance between the needs of the business and the employee without compromising on ultimate engagement and collaboration
Maximise IC’s impact and influence with the latest measurement tools and metrics which prove bottom-line value to C-Suite
Generate great employee engagement which promotes and nurtures winning team relationships and collaboration
Engage and equip leaders to inspire, drive corporate culture from the top and build momentum behind change
Champion ED&I allyship to give a voice to underrepresented communities, drive change and foster an IC environment welcoming for all
Benchmark learnings and strategies with fellow internal communicators with an honest forum that celebrates collaboration and inter-connectivity
CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF INTERNAL COMMS INSIGHTS & INSPIRATIONS!
- Unleash your networking potential with career clinics and intimate workshops
- Brand new content for 2024:
- Creative Comms
- Tackling Limited IC Budgets
- Engaging Leaders & Stakeholders
- 4 interactive panels:
- Strategic Tech, AI & Digital – HOT TOPIC!
- Employee Engagement & Experience
- Real-World Lessons Learned
- Office Vs. Homeworking Collaboration
Send 4 delegates for the price of 3 OR send 3 and get your third place half price!
The Internal Communications Conference Manchester At A Glance...
Satisfaction Rate At Our Last Internal Comms Event
Internal Comms Specialists
Unmissable, Inspiring Day!
- Celebrating 10 years of internal comms excellence, insights and inspiration
- Brand new content for 2024 includes tackling limited IC budgets, creative comms, and engaging leaders and stakeholders
- 29 Directors and Heads of Internal Communications speaking in just 1 action- packed day
- 4 interactive panel discussions including strategic tech, AI and digital, office vs. homeworking collaboration, and employee engagement and experiences
- Bionic IC? Explore how best to maximise the new opportunities AI provides to power up your team’s productivity and improve business efficiencies
- 30 cross-sector, industry-leading speakers from brands including HSBC, NHS, Sky, Currys, BT, Rolls-Royce & University of Oxford
- Capture best-practice tips and tricks to ease the pressures of limited resources and tackling budget restrictions to produce innovative, engaging and connected internal comms
- Dedicated networking breaks in an intimate setting allowing you to get closer to the issues that really matter with the decision makers that matter
- Ask, share, learn, debate and reflect on IC strategies which haven’t worked with fellow internal comms professionals during our real- world lessons learned panel to propel fresh ideas and reignite innovation
- Our brand new tailored and targeted agenda has been compiled in collaboration with your industry peers to ensure it cuts through the noise to the heart of the issues impacting IC professionals today
For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book An Exhibition Stand + 2 Delegate Passes: Book Today & Save £2,000: £1,999 + VAT
Standard Rate: £3,999 + VAT
Our Sister Events
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.