New Speakers: GSK & Bupa Join 33 IC Directors To Share NEW Strategies To Embed Practical, Post-Pandemic Learnings & Position IC As Business-Critical Function!
New Innovative Strategies To Engage Every Employee To Maintain Organisational Cohesiveness &
Position Internal Communications At The Strategic Forefront Of Workplace Evolution & Engagement:
Post-Pandemic Innovation • IC’s Strategic Value • Build Strong Workplace Culture • Take Advantage Of Accelerated Digital Transformation • Engagement Through The Entire Employee Lifecycle • Authentic Diversity & Inclusion • Effective Measurement • Reach The Hard To Reach • Content & Channel Excellence
35 Cross-Sector Internal Communications Thought Leaders Share Their Updated Approaches To Break New Ground With Effective Comms Strategies & Shape Ongoing Business Strategy
- Innovative Post-Pandemic Internal Comms Strategies: Drive business success with tools and position internal communications at the strategic forefront of workplace evolution and engagement
- Solidify IC’s Value In Business Strategy: Internal comms has never been more integral to smooth business operations, so how can you cement your seat at the table with leadership?
- Employee Experience, Lifecycle & Human Connection: Drive connection, productivity and engagement through person-centred conversations
- Tech, Tools & Digital Transformation: Refresh tools and embed effective tech in your communication ecosystem
- Engaging Every Employee: Top tips to reach all employees with authentic, compelling messaging - no matter their work environment
- Bulletproof Workplace Culture: Maintain organisation cohesiveness and robust cultures despite internal and external change
- Channels & Content Success: Social media, intranet, emails, apps… the list is ever growing – choose the best channels and create amazing content to increase interaction and buy-in
- The Responsibility Of IC To Further D&I Progress: How can we go beyond the superficial to achieve tangible strategies which support diversity, education and, above all, inclusion?
- Measure Internal Comms’ Impact & Influence: Tools and tactics to proactively measure and to benchmark results and maximise
We are sponsored by:
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Of Our Internal Communications Conferences Have To Say:
A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.'
'Sharing varied, practical insight to improve your internal comms and engagement strategy – inspiring ideas.'
'A fantastic place to get ideas and see what has worked in other places.'
How Does The Virtual Internal Communications Conference Work?
It's Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
"I genuinely have a new burst of energy after hearing from all the speakers! Thank you and well done to everyone involved. Hope to see you all again soon!" NHS South West London CCG (Virtual Internal Comms Conference 2021 Attendee)
PLUS! What's New At The 7th Annual Virtual Internal Communications Conference?
- Revolutionising IC strategies for 2022 and the workplace evolution!
- 30 Internal Communications Directors speaking from leading brands and organisations
- The latest internal comms insights and challenges faced right now
- 10 advanced sessions, live polls, panel discussions and round table debates
- 3 interactive thought-leaders panel discussions: A) The Evolution Of Workplace Culture B) Practical Post-Pandemic IC Strategies C) Employee Experience & Engagement D) Fresh Takes On The Best Channel & Content Strategy
- 6 informal breakouts discussions: A) Wellbeing B) Change C) Social Media D) Employee Advocacy E) Content & Storytelling F) Crisis Comms
Previous Sponsors Include... Don't Miss Your Chance To Be A Part Of The 7th Annual Event!
Can You Help Internal Comms Professionals Across All Sectors Achieve Real Engagement, Buy-In & Have Bottom-Line Impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
- Speaking & Thought Leadership Opportunities
- Pre-Conference Marketing & Brand Exposure
- Virtual One-To-One Meetings
- Interactive Networking, Direct Messaging, Meetings, Live Discussion
- On The Day Customisable Branding On The Dedicated Virtual Platform
- Virtual Exhibition Stand
- Competitions & Electronic Giveaways
- Virtual Roundtables Video Advertisement
"Great topic and audience. A must go!" BeeKeeper (previous sponsor)
35 In-House Internal Communications Directors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Practical Post-Pandemic Strategies • The Strategic Role Of IC • Tech, Tools & Digital Transformation • Employee Experience & Engagement • The Evolution of
Workplace Culture • Channels & Content Strategy • Hard To Reach • D&I • Measurement
Embed Brand New, Practical, Post-Pandemic Learnings To Position IC As A Business-Critical Function: Post-Pandemic Innovation • IC’s Strategic Value • Build Strong Workplace Culture • Take Advantage Of Accelerated Digital Transformation • Engagement Through The Entire Employee Lifecycle • Authentic Diversity & Inclusion • Effective Measurement • Reach The Hard To Reach • Content & Channel Excellence
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.